PT Petrosea Tbk is a multidisciplinary engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Today, Petrosea is recognised as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering and construction contractors. Petrosea has been listed on the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchanges since 1990 and was the first publicly-listed Indonesian engineering and construction company in Indonesia. Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Ltd (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world-class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We seek to hire several new employees to strengthen our team. We are looking for :
– Mapping the piority stakeholders in areas in which the Company operates,
implement relationship building with the priority stakeholders &
initiate capacity building with the priority stakeholders.
– Developing CSR strategies, initiating & implementing Community
Development programs at Corporate & Project levels.
– Advising the management with key community issues that can significantly
influence company reputation.
– S1 degree of prominent university from Environment Engineering, Economy,
Mass Communication, Psychology, Sociology, or Cultural Science.
– Min. 5 years working experience at the same position / equivalent.
– Proven experience in community development & competency in participatory
– Deep understanding of community initiative subject.
– Shows good people skills, strong communication, presentation &
negotiation skills, maturity, understand how to approach/deal with
communities, local government, NGOs, & other stakeholders
– Demonstrate ability in project development, design, implementation, &
– Demonstrate ability to build cohesive teams & achieve goals through
– A self driven person & result oriented
– Good command in English both verbal & written
Please apply by e-mail only by sending detailed and comprehensive Resume / Curriculum Vitae in Word format only, with recent photograph, current salary/ benefits, complete address, telephone number and private email address, in English as soon as possible. Put the name of the position in the e-mail subject (if not, your e-mail will be rejected by auto filter).
Please apply to:
recruitment. jkt@petrosea. com