IBM has always delivered technology innovation to our customers. Now, we partner with them in their business and help them become special company, and to stay special. To make our customers special, we need people who are above the ordinary.
IBM Indonesia recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best breed of IT Solutions and Services to customers.
Do you have the confidence? Do you have the enthusiasm? Do you have the insights to partner with customers and deliver solutions and have significant positive impact on their business?
Join IBM! Learn from and collaborate with the best – much like yourself! We are now looking qualified people to fill the following vacant position:
Fresh graduate to be trained as HR PROFESSIONAL
1. To perform HR jobs and specific assigned operations that provides a variety of services in support of the delivery of HR policies and processes and utilizes knowledge of HR programs to assist managers. Specific assigned will include but not limited to:
2. HR Business Control review (understanding the HR processes and perform the compliance testing)
3. Management of Country HR Portal content and ensure it is ensure it is accurate, up to date and easy to access
4. Focal point for the country HR management system (IT)
5. Ad-Hoc report and support as required
1. Minimum of Bachelor degree with solid academic record from reputable university. Any major is welcome to apply.
2. Minimum GPA : 3.00
3. Maximum 18 months of formal working experience.
4. Have interest/passion in HR Management area.
5. Strong organizational background.
6. Good communication in English, both written and spoken.
Check IBM job openings in our career portal. Application can be submitted directly through our career portal: ibm.com/employment/ id; search for code S_D-0154539 and submit your application, at the latest by May 28th, 2008.