World Class Opportunity with a World Class Employer
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment
Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has
been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer
Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into
all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success
has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has
unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to
identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and
candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and
solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced
recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management
professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented
through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in
Engineering (Mining) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Safety Environment Database
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Process Safety
Management, Risk Assessment and Safety Management System Applicants
* Must be willing to work in South Kalimantan.
* Applicants should be Indonesian, others citizens or hold
relevant residence status.
* Preferably Supervisors specializing in Process Safety
Management of Mining Industry.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Salary Negotiable
* Attractive packages are available for top candidates.
* Role is FIFO
Experience Required :
* Fire Safety Experience