Our Client, a chemical distribution, and manufacturing company located
in and publicly listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange is seeking
for the following position:
Senior HR Employee Manager
– Develops, communicates and implements the strategic direction of the
– Delivers HR best practices including performance and talent
management: career development, workforce planning and organizational
– Functions as a resource for fostering sound working environments
within client groups by building and maintaining trusted relationships.
– To help drive organizational efficiency; improve management quality
and effectiveness; make recommendations to enhance company and
departmental profitability; improve performance; and improve employee
– Provides HR expertise and assistance in enhancing company culture
while promoting corporate values and mission. Manages change and
highly complex projects in support of organizational objectives.
– Interpret and apply company’s policies and standard practices to the
concerns of the business teams, with the mutual best interests of the
employee, management, and the company.
– Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations
to management for corrective action and continuous improvement.
– Responds to assigned stores employee relation issues such as
employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights
complaints and represents the company for customer claim.
– Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience
with specific job related requirements.
– Represents management in investigating, answering, and settling
employee relations issues between assigned personnel, supervisor and
– To develop company programs and investigates current trends,
practices and costs regarding benefits rates, services, administration
– Proper procedures and worker’s compensation case management and
attends company safety meetings and handles agreed-upon action items.
– Degree (S1) in Psychology, Law, or Management
– 5-8 years of HR experience with at least 3+ years in employee relations
– Excellent communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
– Strong background in employment laws
– Demonstrated client service skills
– Strong relationship- building skills
– Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
– Willingness to travel between offices
– Strong personality, self motivation, honest, hard-working and able
to work independently or in a team
Should you be interested and qualified for the positions, please send
your application with updated CV, include current salary and salary
expectations to: recruitmentpms@ gmail.com
Only Short-Listed Candidates Will Be Notified for Interview.