PT Kimberly-Clark Indonesia, a multinational company dealing with
consumer and industrial goods (with well-known global brands, such
as Huggies, Kotex, Kleenex, Scott Tissue, Trenties and Kimberly-
Clark Professional products), is currently looking for dynamic and
skilled professional to strengthen our fast growing business in
Demand Planner (Code: DP)
This role will be accountable for managing customer demand,
forecasting and delivery of Kimberly Clark Indonesia product. This
role is also accountable for driving and ensuring consistency
implementation of sales and operation planning processes.
• Min. Bachelor degree in any field.
• Min. 4 years experience in demand planning and forecasting
preferably from FMCG company.
• Familiarity with ERP modules preferably SAP is a plus.
• Excellent computer skill, demonstrated proficeincy with
common software applications is a must as well as presentation
technique and negotiation skill.
• Good command of English for both verbal and written.
• Good analytical skills, well-organized, able to draw well-
reasoned conclusions from complex data.
• Excellent communications, problem-solving skills, attention
to details, and ability to work effectively in a team and high
quality of interpersonal and integrity.
• Demonstrated capability to manage a high quality, efficient
and cost effective processes.
Send your resume and recent photograph soonest to :
Please quote the position code (DP) in the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.