UNICEF Indonesia welcomes applications from qualified Indonesian
national candidates for the following vacancies. Each candidate
should provide full curriculum vitae, accompanied by a recent identity
photograph and photocopies of diplomas addressed to:
Human Resources Specialist, UNICEF
Wisma Metropolitan II, 11th Floor
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 31 Jakarta 12920
Or send electronically to: jakartahr@unicef. org
Closing date: 8 October 2008
Vacancy reference: 08-016
Title: Health Specialist, Maternal and Newborn
(Fixed-Term, NO-C Level, IMIS 43787)
Duty Station: Jakarta
Contract Duration: One year
Summary of the Post:
Under the general guidance of the Health Specialist MNCH, coordinate
the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the UNICEF Indonesia
Maternal and Newborn projects. Also work closely with the other Health
and Nutrition sub-units staff to assure coordination/ integrations with
· AdvanceUniversityDe gree in Health Sciences, Master in Public Health.
· At least 5 (five) years of professional working experience
in related fields of community development in mother and child health
· Experience in report writing
· Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Level of decision-making.
· The staff can be relied upon to provide up-to-date
professional expertise to the Field Offices in his or her sector and
to leverage this expertise successfully to meet the goals of UNICEF.
· Must be able to demonstrate the requisite aptitudes and
experience for developing, managing, monitoring and evaluating health
· Technical understanding of health project including
knowledge of latest developments and technology.
· Training ability.
· Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
· Proven ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and manage
programme as well as to transfer knowledge and skills.
· Good computer skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a multi cultural environment
and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both
Info selengkapnya Klik : Info Lowongan UNICEF