Relevante, Inc., a leading accounting & technology consulting firm, with offices in Media, PA and Hyderabad, India has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager- Offshore BPO Services to sell to Fortune 1000 and middle market companies. Our business strategy involves building strong relationships with our clients who benefit from our global delivery model. We consistently help our clients meet or exceed their goals in a faster, more cost effective manner. If you are a highly motivated relationship developer with strong communication skills and strong business acumen, you are the person we are looking for.
Working from our Media, PA office, you will take primary responsibility for working closely with active and potential clients and in developing and executing business development and account penetration strategies for a bouquet of offshore services.
• Use your proven sales and/or technical background to closely manage and identify offshore BPO/consulting services needs throughout the local marketplace
• Using a consultative approach, interact and sell to CFO’s and senior finance officers to understand their issues to improve their bottom lines. Recommend to them an onsite offshore business model.
• Develop relationships with key influencers in the target company to present offshore platform and its capabilities
• Identify and close client opportunities in key F&A functional areas
• Assess client business processes and define solutions to integrate with client applications and optimize operational performance
• Define companies to target and respond to bids and proposals for offshoring business processes
• Work closely with offshore operations management to ensure customer expectations and service levels are being met
• 10+ years of experience in selling finance & accounting BPO/ consulting solutions with an emphasis on solution sales.
• Specific experience is desired in creating opportunities and closing business in selling of Business Process Outsourcing services using Offshore/Onshore/ Onsite/Offsite delivery models.
• Strong knowledge of accounting services and excellent understanding of F&A process mapping.
• Experience in executing a proactive business development campaign to qualify prospects, assess clients needs, create solutions, and acquire new clients
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-task, team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Degree in marketing, business, accounting or equivalent experience
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Care
• Vacation Time
• New employee referral fee program
• In house training
• 401(k) program
To speak further about this opportunity or submit a Resume, please contact Kiran Zachariah, kzachariah@relevant e.com or 215-259-5082