PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE¢s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
SITAC & CME COORDINATOR
* Assign and manage SITAC engineer to perform monitoring Site Acquisition process for securing progress achievement purpose.
* To ensure services delivered by SPs are following to Customer standard requirement.
* As a team leader to manage sub project for SITAC & CME
* Manage the SITAC/CMEteam to control the progress of SITAC & CME, fulfill customer¢s implementation schedule.
* Manage the SITAC/CMEteam to solve the problem in the project.
* Support project manager to get to the milestone based on the schedule.
* Graduate from Civil / Electrical Engineering
* Having more than 4 years experience in Site Acquisition Activity
* Familiar with GSM/CDMA environment is an advantage
* Advanced understanding of Project Schedule, Project Budget , Project Quality, Project Risk and other project tools
* Good knowledge in Ms Windows application software
* Good knowledge using tools such as GPS and application software such as MapInfo, Photoshop, etc
* Familiar to site documentation process including legal ownership documents verification process.
* Have experience in ‘quality & acceptance’ for SITAC & CME
* Willing to travel to all operational area
* Strong commitment and team worker
* Strong interpersonal and communication skill
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with creativity and resourcefulness.
Please submit your resume to:
or send to:
PT. ZTE Indonesia
The East Building 26 Floor
Jln. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E 3.2 No.1
Jakarta Selatan 12950